Friday, February 20, 2015

Why I Want To Go To College

        My parents have always said to me that I need to follow my dreams. So that’s what I'm going to do. They also say that life is too short to settle something less than what you love. This has inspired me to do what I love and not to settle for anything less than that. I want to change the world someway. I know that if I work hard enough I can accomplish whatever I want to do. I won't stop until I have done just that. 
I have goals for my future and they are very high goals but I set them high so I knew that failure doesn't mean you wont be able to do it you need to just keep trying. Music is one way for me to just feel special. There are people who are talented in different things but I don’t want to be good at all those other things I want to be talented in music and I've been working hard to fulfill my dreams. I want to be a singer and go to a performing arts college. When I become a singer I want to be the singer who sings her own songs that I like and I want to dress the way I want not how my manager wants me to dress. To have a beautiful, happy family is another goal of mine. I want to be known for sending a message out to the world that we aren't all perfect but we can just love ourselves for who we are. 
Going to college will help me find new friends that will be there for me when I need them. This new education will teach me how to right my own songs and how to sing with more passion. It will also help me be more mature and grow up. The world is a tough place to live in unfortunately it is the only place we can live. It throws curveballs at you and all you do it get hit or show the world that it can’t beat you.
There are a lot of people that inspire me. My dad never went to normal college but he was a police officer and a prison guard but he stills tries his hardest to provide for his family so we never miss out on amazing opportunities. My mom went to college for being a teacher and being a respiratory therapist. I respect her for how hard she has worked to have a great life. I could list a lot more, but that would be wasting your time so I won’t. 

College is a very big thing in my family. My parents say I have to go to college even if I don’t want to. When I go to college I know I will miss my parents so it will be hard but I know that if I want to be successful I will have to just see them every once and a while. I thank God that I have such a great family that wants the best for me and I know that they won’t want to say goodbye either.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so good, writing is love, Your writing is life

    ReplyDelete